Make this Valentine’s Day a special one for your kids with our unique, cake in a can tutorial. Also get a placemat & Cake in a Can Labels By Your Theme Party
Enjoy it and Happy Valentine’s Day for all of you!!!
MATERIAL & INGREDIENTS
- Can (with a pop-top already) – Get Printabel
- Safe can opener
- Cake Mix
“Cake in a Can tutorial”
- Use a safety can opener. Remove the lid from the bottom of the can, leaving the pop-top intact.
- Empty the content, clean and dry out the can to prepare for baking in.
- Bottom lids set aside.
- Spray each can with non-steak spray.
- Fill the can with some cake mix about halfway (1/2 full).
- Bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes (until golden brown), let it cool slightly.
- Use a knife around the edges to loosen, and then pop them out to cool completely.
- Add color sprinkles and a fresh cherry as a decoration (upside-down) on the bottom of the can.
- Add white icing on top of the cupcake decorations at the bottom of the can.
- Place the cool cake back into the cane
- Place the bottom lid back on and use clear packing tape to secure.
- Clean and dry out the can
- Print and cut out the label then wrap it around the finished cake can.
*You can always bake a cake in a 9×13 pan.
*Don’t use BPA lined cans.
*Metal has to be safe to bake in.
SPECIAL & GENERAL CREDITS:
Printable (Can/Placemate) & Recipe by YourThemeParty.com